Cruelty-free Feather Earrings Coming Soon!

Hello my lovelies, I thought I would post something not food related. I am (hoping) by late summer that my feather jewellery (and rock jewellery) company will be up and running. I also paint and collect drift wood/rock slates off LOTW (lake of the woods), so I am hoping to do something with those as well too. I collect feathers around LOTW as well as contact people, mainly off etsy who collect feathers from their moulting pet birds. For example, these beautiful parrot feathers I recently purchased were from a woman whose pet parrot has shed over the years. I seriously cannot stop looking at them, they're gorgeous!




I have an etsy account (although nothing is up yet, you will SOON see things there to purchase, and for extremely reasonable prices, not $30 some places charge for earrings that required little work put into them - aka. most stores at the mall, etc.) - the account name is "Megacosm" - designs inspired from the one and only mother nature :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Meet The Author

Carly is a blogger, raw vegan, and nutrition enthusiast! She emphasizes healthy eating through a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. Carly has taken her life-long passion of helping others and combined it with her passion for eating whole, raw foods, as a means to teach people to become more aware of the foods they eat. She has inspired and motivated thousands of individuals to critically think about what they put in their movies and to move towards a mind-set that helps them increase their consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables. She enjoys reading, and learning about the body, food processing mechanisms and has a keen interest in detox and life regeneration. "Eat fruit, and be happy and energized. Eat greens and other mineral dense vegetables and feel calm and steady. A recipe for good health!"

Twitter Updates